Friday, May 7, 2010

Updates Coming...

Wow, I've been ridiculously out of pocket lately! Work and choir season have really been kicking my ass lately. I have some big posts roaming around in my head, but here are some hints of things to come...

--When last we spoke, I weighed around 193. I now weigh 184!
--For the first time in about four years, people are commenting that I've lost weight.
--I've been doing a somewhat intense diet, something I haven't done in many years. But I'm learning a lot.
--I think it's time for some updated pictures! In my first post, I showed you the typical "before" picture. Let me tell you, I now look a lot thinner than that picture!
--I feel really proud of myself.

As I said above, more to come!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for an excellent loss over the past few weeks! I'm looking forward to hearing about this "somewhat intense diet" and seeing what you've been up to since late March.

    So glad you're back!!!

    ReplyDelete